Saturday, May 30, 2009

Wow number 60 and I did another good deed today


Well Hello Everyone

Well today was a great day at the salon.I got the call about going over to Walmart to do the cut for Cancer that I donated my time for.Which turned out to be awesome.I met a really nice lady named Amanda.She was the one donating her hair.She had been growing her hair for 17 years.She is really young too.So once I looked at her hair I noticed a lot of split ends and was like do you mind if we move up the line abit she was nervous but said sure.She is a super lady.I really like her.She then came into the shop and I finished up the cut and she even let me layer her abit more.I told her that she and her oldest daughter I am sure of it are going to be asked if they are sisters.I think I took 10 years off her.I also cut another little girls hair too.I gave her a bob with a slight angle.She was so worried over Amanda and was like are you ok.She is so caring.Our Wallyworld is the best.I then went back to work and cut Joe's son Nicks hair.He is such a nice young man.His parents did a great job.And then I came home and Ninan and I finally got the sunflowers planted and these tape flowers I bought.We also planted the roses beside the house.I just hope with the rain and thunder and lightening they are still standing in the morning.Well thats all for now.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

this photo is Ninan and I art our Engagement party in 2005 at our dear friends Ravi and Seema's house.My hair was at my longest since I was a kid.I am growing it out once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment