Monday, May 25, 2009

I love my work


Hey Everyone

Well today was a good day.I got up a bit late.I had a nightmare last night.I was dreaming that we had birds in our house and they were trying to scare us out.And I was also holding Ninan's had and in my dream I thought it was a rat chewing my hand.And no I didn't eat to late or before bedtime.Sometimes my dreams are so vivid.Work was a lot of fun today.I got to see Erin for abit before she cut out at 2.Then it was me and Liz till 3 and then Kristina came in.We had some really nice people in.I got hang with this kid who is 8 years old with the mind of a 30 year old.He thinks way outside the box.Which is great.But I could tell he wears his momma down sometimes.But so would any kid for that matter.I am getting excited about going home for a week.I did some shopping yesterday and I got the girls a nice outfit each.And my Dad's fathers day present.I am excited about staying over at Phoebe' house.Too cool.And that's about it.Talk to you all soon.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment