Sunday, May 3, 2009

I am so blessed to call you my own


Hey Everyone

So Today my brother flew back home to BC.And I was to sick to go and see him off.But my loving husband did.I am so blessed yo call him my own.He also made me dinner today as well.He is truly too good for words.I watched a really cute movie call Chestnut the Hero of Central Park.Its with Amber Breslin from like 2005 so before little miss sunshine.She is such and amazing actress.I just hope that she will stay grounded and not fall into the childhood actors pit falls.I loved her in Kitt Kittridge the American Girl movie with Chris O'Donnell one my favorite male actors.So cute.Loved him in Circle of Friends with Minnie Driver.That was pretty much my day.I just hope that work goes well tomorrow and we are busy.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment