Friday, May 22, 2009

Wow number 55 already


Hello Peeps

Well today was a very long day.It was crazy busy.We had to turn people away.And the salon was a wreck but Krysta was a great help and took care of it.I had a really nice lady named Beverly in and she really liked her color and so did I.I also did a wash and flat iron on this lady named Dodie.She was super nice.She had super long blond hair.But it looked amazing.I like it when its busy because then the time flies.I also got my posters made to get votes for the contest.I hope I get one of the 5 spots.I even had people from India voting.So we shall see.I am going to bring some posters for Vancouver and Kelowna.Well thats all for now.I have the amazing race tomorrow.Yeah.It should be alot fun.Well talk to you all tomorrow.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment