Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Oh my I am over 40 blogs that is


Hey Everyone

Well I am over 40 .... blogs that is.Woo hoo.Well today I got some great news.I actually heard from the casting team for the open and closing ceremonies of the Olympics.And I am in.I have an audition.I can't tell you the date or where but I will say I am in.My boss was so awesome and gave me a week off to see my family and go and do this.It's one my dreams coming true.I am saving all my tips to do this and do it right.I am too excited for words.I have my doctors appointment tomorrow with the GI guy.So we will see what he says and also get my next appointment as well.Man this is going to be a busy month. I am also going to start my power 90x this Friday.I have some motivational sayings for the wall and also I bought these post its that I am going to pull off one wall and place on the other for the complete 90 days.I can't wait to see what happens.I have to take my first day photos as well.So follow along for that as well.Thats all for now.I will keep you all posted.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment