Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am giving it all back to you... I surrender

Hello People

Well another day has ended and I am so thankful for the sun that was shining and having a car that works and having a job that pays my bills and having air in my lungs and having a wonderful man to call my own and God who loves me.Thats powerful stuff.It sounds like I am greedy.I am truly blessed.I got the email conformation about the Olympic Audition.Too cool.I got my airline ticket yesterday.I also got the time off from work and with both my Boss and district bosses best wishes.I want this so bad.I also sent a email to my former Music pastor about singing at my old home church while I was there and he has graciously said yes.He is awesome.And I may even debut one of my songs as well.How cool is that.Well I am off to sleep.My mom is off to La La land as well except she is going to the real La La land California.With our sweet cousin Katie.Talk to you all soon.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment