Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And the finalists are.........


Hey Everyone

Well today was a productive day.I got up showered.Cause smelling clean is a good thing.I found our fourth for our Amazing race team.Hes a great guy named Brian.He'll be good for the eating stuff.Then it was off to chapters to pick up my books.Except they only had 2 out of 3 books.And of course the one I need to read first out of the 3 is one not in yet.I got Ninan a really nice surprise I bought him 2 Simpson Comic books.They look like a funny read.I also bought this really cute book mark that says shhhh I am reading.To funny.Then I walked over to Zellers to take a peek at there Olympic stuff.I bought a great t-shirt that says Carpool to Vancouver with the three mascots in the little car.I also got my yoga mat that I needed for like 10 bucks.I quickly checked out winners too but nothing looked good.I did see a neat game for Karl's kids that could be fun it was a outdoor sprinkler air hockey game.It looked cool.I then went to my meeting with Mike and rest of the people that were signing up to be Volunteers for the church.It was short and sweet.Then it was off to home to watch AI and ANTM.Well the winner for ANTM was Teyona which I think was the wrong choice.I thought Allison was way better.And America got it right with AI it s show down between the Rocker and Pop Kid.Adam vs. Chris.It should be a great show.Even Katy Perry showed who she likes she had Adam Lambert on her Elvis inspired bejewelled cape.Well we shall see next week.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment