Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunshine shine down on me


Hello Everyone

Well today was a wonderful day.I got to sleep in a bit and with Ninan.Which was so awesome.Happy Victoria Day to everyone.I also got to start my front yard job.I want to add some curb appeal to our home.So I am putting a small garden in the front of the house.And if you know me I have a black thumb.But I am going to try.Hey why not.I also did a good deed today.I helped a stranger pick out some flowers for his cousins.He was like this so awesome that their are still nice people around here.I was like I love to help people.He smiled.The cashier was a bit shocked I am sure.I ran into Sara and her family.And also Mike I think his name was.He was funny.I got these really easy to plant flower seeds.There are on strips so you can't go wrong.Hehehe.We shall see how good they work.I am excited to see the outcome.I also got smart and used the bricks that were lining the inside of the garage.I love free.Well got to run I write once again tomorrow.Blessings to you all.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment