Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oh my I am burnt


Hey Everyone

So My brother Karl and I hung out today on this most glorious day.It was awesome.We started out by sleeping in.Then it was off Niagara Falls for the afternoon.We soon realized I had left my wallet in my car which Ninan had used to go to Toronto for the day.Oh boy.Thats ok.We first parked the car and then moved onto the Maid of the Mist.I tell you its the best money spent in Niagara Falls.We met some lovely people in line from Buffalo and Stuttgart Germany.I love meeting nice people.Then Karl and I ran up for the front of the top part of the boat.Awesome spot.We took loads of pictures and then we got closer to the falls and then the rains came.It was refreshing and chilly at the same time.It felt like we were in the falls.It was totally awesome.Memories to hold dear to for a long time.My brother and I don't get spend too much time together and let alone... alone.It was nice getting to know him once again as adults.He is without a doubt a wonderful man and brother.We then went on the hunt for little surprises.Too fun.We found some neato items.Then we trudged up the hill and stop at the Garden and I got sing one song for Karl.I did Beyonce's Listen from Dreamgirls.It went really well.Then it was off to the top of Clifton hill to the watch the Haunted Mine Cart and the Flying Carpet ride.The Mine cart was way better but still fun.Then it was back down the hill and across the street for Dippin Dots.I love them.Then it was off to find Vanessa ( Karl's wife) her gift and I really hope she likes it.Then we went to one my favorite stores Wallyword ( aka Walmart) for some new shoes for Karl and my Post it notes for my work outs.I bought yesterday the Power 90x.Its so worth the money.Then we came home and I quickly showed Karl the Fort in Fort Erie and where the war of 1812 was.He was impressed.Then it was home we go ( about 2 mins) down the road.Karl watched the hockey game Canucks lost.Boo hoo.And now I am hitting the hay for we are getting up in lass than 6 hours to take Karl to Toronto to go home.What a day.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment