Thursday, May 28, 2009

So sorry I am late


Hey Everyone

Well I was up late last night and got to tired to write.Well another day at the office ( in my case salon ).I had the most coolest girl come in called Alicia.She is super awesome and has the nicest mom and baby boy.Her baby who is 7 months day was awesome.He never really cried or made any loud noises.Brennan rocks.I had only a few people today due to 2 colors back to back.Which both turned out awesome.Except I want to brighten up the one pink hl that's right I wrote pink hl on Alicia.I was bit worried when she said pink.But she has the right attitude to pull it off.I just hope all her timmies workers do as well.I gave her a Kate Gosselin haircut as well but I blended the back hair abit more so it looks more like 1 hair cut and not 2.Well I watched a bit of SYTYCD and it was awesome once again.Mia was on tonight.She is my favorite choreographer.Her dances are like what you see in dreams but in their heads.Always leaves you wanting more.Well thats all for now.Ninan and I are going to see UP tomorrow the new disney 3 d movie.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

This is me in 2005 on my first trip to India.Before Ninan and I were married.I was trying out some bronzer and was striking a pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment