Tuesday, May 12, 2009

She bangs She bangs no wait she got bangs hehehehe


Hellllllloooo Out there

Well its me again.Well today was a nice day.I woke early enough to watch some tv and then went into work early.I had a perm to do first thing.She was a very nice lady.I had nice chat with her while we permed her up.Then it was terribly slow after that.Luckily I was on with Kristina.I really enjoy working with her.She makes me laugh.She is a nice friend of mine and I like her a lot.I don't have to many friends here in town and she is one my favorites.We talked and flipped frogs out the door and then went got them.One lost a eye.It was sad and funny at the same time.I wonder which kid will pick that one.I went and got a ice coffee and sprinkle donut for her from Timmy's.Then it was time to go home.But before that she gave me some new side bangs.Ninan really likes them too and it was then he finally noticed my hair color had changed.It took him less than a week this time.Too funny.Well I have the day off tomorrow.Yeah.Not sure what I am going to do.I know I have to watch AI that Ninan so graciously taped for me.And he taped fringe for me too.I have the greatest husband.I love him.Well that's all I wrote for today.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment