Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Well that was easy !!


Hey Everyone

Well today was a pretty average day.I got up did some laundry and made some breakfast and lunch before work.And then was off to the salon.It was fun tonight.I got to hang with Erin and Kristina before they ran out of the place.And I had James in my seat for the first time in like months.Oh and Rob too.It was fun to see some returning peeps.Krysta came later at 3pm and the rest of the night just flew by.I sold again another solid day of retail.I also got the 23rd off.Yeah now I can do the amazing race at my church that day.Should be a lot of fun.We just need a 4th for the team.Then I watched 90210 and now I am here and about to hit the hay.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

Till tomorrow which is really today......

No comments:

Post a Comment