Monday, May 11, 2009

What is this .... No way

Hello everyone

Well today was a another really fast day at work.I opened by myself and then we had a slow start and then once Liz came everyone decided to show up.Then we got busy and the of course it died down.I was happy with my tips and the people who came and sat in my chair.I met one really nice man he is laying his mom to rest tomorrow.He was in pretty great spirits.Super nice and joked that I should do his mom's eulogy.How funny would that be.Then I went of to Canadian tire to look at patio stuff and then solar lights.Too expensive there.Then it was off to Zellers.I found a Wicked outfit for the audition.And then I found really nice solar lights there in like a bronze color.Then it was off to home and now I am sitting here.Ninan and I watched Big Bang Theory together.I love that show.They always make me laugh.Well thats all for now.

Peace out !!!!!!!

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment