Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


hello everyone

Well Happy Mothers day to all the mothers and expecting mothers as well.What a nice day it was.I went off to church this morning and was on the worship team.It was alot of fun.I got to sing with Patricia and Greg.And then was asked to sing with Greg and Adam in a song,Which turned out awesome.So for mothers day they donated what would have been a small gift for all the moms they made a donation instead to a orphanage in Africa.How sweet is that.I am sure the church could have spent 2-3000 so that will be a nice surprise to the Orphanage.I then bought some lovely purple mums from the teens cause they are going on a missions trip.I am going to try and plant them as well somewhere in the yard.Erica told me they need sun.I am going to clarify with her that do they need total sun or some shade as well.I have a black thumb.I kill plants.So I want to atleast try and do it right.I ordered some books from Chapters and then came home.Ninan and I watched the Simpsons tonight together.It was fun till I broke bowl I was putting my icecream in.What a waste of heavenly hash icecream.I did get some laundry done and was able to iron 3 out of 5 sets of clothes for Ninan.I love to iron for some reason.It's very calming for me.I also watched the mentalist.What a cool show.Well thats all for now.I just want to wish all the moms a huge thank you.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment