Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello Boys and Girls


Hello Everyone

Well today was crazy busy.I worked hard today.We had 11 people signed up before 10 am.So we new it was going to be a nutty day.But it was fun.I think I kept my voice down because Colleen my manager had a sinus headache.I had a few regulars in it was nice.Last night was fast too.I made up for tues the evil dreaded slow tuesday.I will make more than my hourly wage once again.I am going in on Sunday to help out because I have a short week next week.And I need the hours.This is my spending money for Vancouver.I am also hording all my tips as well.Well thats all for now.Tonight is the finale for Ghost Whisperer.Its should be good.I don't believe in ghosts ro the paranormal but I love Jennifer Love Hewitt.She rocks.Well talk to you all later.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

Ps I had to pick out a tick from a kids head today.It was gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment