Monday, June 1, 2009

Wow it's June 1 st already


Hey everyone

So only 2 more sleeps till I am at my parents place.I am really happy to see and hang out with my parents.And see the kids.Dad is taking me out on the boat first thing when I get there.So thats awesome.I haven't been on it yet.I love going on boats.We are also going to head off to Van on Saturday.And I get to sing at Broadway.Pretty sweet deal.I had a great day at the salon.I colored my hair once again.To try and get it a nice all over color.I am hoping that it finally worked.I watch the bachelorette tonight.There are 2 guys on their trying to get something out of the show.Once is Wes.Hes a wannabe country singer.He stinks.And the other is Juan that guy is as real as a rubber bill.Hes is so fake.But hey it makes for great tv.Well thats about it for now.I am busy tomorrow.Sam is coming in for a cut and Gert is coming in for a perm and Margaret is coming for her treatment once again.And I find out my test results.Little nervous about that.Then its one more night till Kelowna.I am looking forward to the sun and getting some rays.Hope I don't burn.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

This was at dinner with Karl at Johnny Rocco's in Niagara Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment