Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today was awesome !!!


Hello Everyone

Well today was a pretty sweet.I did the dishes and made some really great lunch.I also got to watch a really good episode of WNTW and the cut on the lady was really nice.I thought that she till look liked her self just only better.I also had the fun task of cutting a about 1.5 year.His name was Kaidan.Well every time his mom would say cut he would start screaming.So I told her I like the word trim better for kids under 5 cause when they hear cut they think of pain.I also had a nice lady named Debbie.She was super awesome.Then I came home and watch the last half of SYTYCD.There was one girl from last year she did super.Her name was Natalie.She owned that stage.Which was fun to see.And now I am going to bed once again at a very late time.Oh well.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

This is me running the NYC half marathon on 2007.It was awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment