Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well its over yeah I can eat again...


Well hello everyone

well today was weird and nice at the same time.I had my medical thing this morning which went very well.I went under and woke up in another spot which was a first for me.I felt a little dizzy and my bp was a bit low.But Ninan was right there.I realized that I only went 24 hours without food and there are millions out there that do that on a daily basis.I am way to blessed.Especially me I have my best friend and husband rolled into one.He took part of the day off to drive me home and watch me so that I didn't fall down or hurt myself.He even made me dinner once again.I am truly a blessed woman.I am collecting food for this Saturday and I want to collect as much as I can.I even picked up some medical and dental supplies.I think people forget about that as well.That teeth are so important to your health.Just like eyes your teeth can tell you alot about a person.Well I planned to do a fast every couple of months.For both religious and personal reasons.I maybe grouchy on those days.I was yesterday.I am sorry mom.But I need to remind myself that its not about me its about taking care of others.And I want to continue doing that with my charity work.Thanks for reading.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment