Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I had the cutest old lady in today....


Hi Everyone

Well today was yet another long shift.Two 8 hour shifts back to back is hard.But it was fun to close with Kristina once again.I have so much fun with her.I also got a trim and some new layers put in.It was a pretty slow day.But my client Margaret came in.She is too cute for words.She really liked my scalp massage.I said that's great.I also got to work on another nice lady named Holly.I believe.She was cracking jokes, so was I.I like to have fun with the clients.Her husband Meryl was like can you cut her hair like mine and he was bald.I was like no cause we only want one person to look like you and that's you.He was like thank you.We did end up going pretty short.She really like it.I then came home to my boo Ninan.He is such a sweet heart.I phoned home to get him to make my veggies that I love and he did.I am too blessed.Well that's all for today.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment