Saturday, May 16, 2009

Man Alive my neighbor is an idiot


Well hello everyone

Well my neighbor's son is an idiot it's like 10:50 pm and he is lighting off firecrackers right beside the power pole that is in the backyard.I mean come one.Its too late for this crap.And its too close.I wish I had the guts to call the non emergency police number.But I won't.Well today at the salon it was busy.I had alot of regulars come in.It was nice.I 've been warning people about my possible leave in winter.And I told Kristina my co-worker that all my clients will be coming to her.If not me then her.They all seem really happy for me.I am totally excited to go.Even trying out is going to be a great experience.Well sorry it's so short.But it is.Well he better not keep going.Oh and they ride there atv till all hours of the night as well.Its like get a bigger yard or go somewhere else.Enough about that subject.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment