Friday, May 8, 2009

What Rush I am having today.., wonder if it's the coffee

Hey Everyone

Well today was a great day.I got up early and went to work.It was such fun working with Danielle.I did some fabulous Low lights on this lady named Sue.She is such a nice lady.I also ran into Dalton and his mother.She is too funny.I had some great people in my chair today.It made the day go that much faster.I also got my hair colored.It looks pretty good.I have a few people coming back tomorrow.So that will be good.Then I came home and hung out with Ninan.We watched some tv together.He made me these fab veggies for dinner.And then we both had a craving for ice cream.So Ninan ran down to Wallyworld for a few mins.And then we watched Chasing Liberty the movie with Mandy Moore.She a good actress.Her pouty look is totally believable.His name is Matthew Goode.He has the body of young Tom Cruise in Top Gun and the look of Rupert Everett.Well enough about that.I am off to sleep.One day closer to Mother's Day.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment