Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mom I have a tummy ache !!


Hey Everyone


Well things were okay in the morning.I woke up had my breakfast as usual.Now my tummy was bit sore for the last few days but I went to work all happy to work.And while I was at the bank it really started to hurt and I couldn't breath.It was horrible.I had to leave work and drive myself over to the Hospital by myself.I was given great instructions from one my favorite bank tellers.What a place to get directions.But I really love them there at TD.I feel apart of the family there.Then I went on my way and actually made it there.I sat for over 4 hours in the waiting room and then over 3.5 ours in the er and then was seen by a very nice doctor.Who explained things very clearly and then wrote me a scrip and we left.Ninan came and joined me from about 7 pm on.We left at little after 11.I had not eaten since 12:30 pm.So I was hungry.So we went to Timmy's and then home we went.I really am tired of the stomach stuff.But God never gives us more than we can handle.Well here's to having my brother over for the weekend.Should some good times.It was great seeing him yesterday.Well toodles.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment