Thursday, April 2, 2009

Word Up

Hi Everyone

Well I am back home once again.It was fun once again.I got home at like 2 am.I was tired that when I hit the pillow I think I left a dent.Well today was good.I met with my photographer and it was awesome time well spent.I then went to curves for a quick workout.And then off to work for the evening.I got to do my friend Annie's Daughter Nicole.It was a lot of fun.She looked so beautiful after wards.I was late leaving so I am missing ER finale.But luckily Ninan put the tape on for me.What a sweetie.Oh and I also got my appointment for the GI.Yeah.I also talked to Kristina she is on the slow mend.Which is great.Well that's all for now.I started to collect money for MS.I made about 9.00 today.Which is a start.Night



Peace Out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment