Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh please just let it not rain


Hello Peeps

Well today was a very strange day.I had a doctor's apt at 11 am.I asked so many questions and I think I actually got some answers from my doctor.Yeah.Its nice when you ask someone a question and they are actually able to answer it.Then I headed off to curves which was fun.We discussed so many things but the one that I remember is the one about Miss California.She rocks in my opinion.I am so glad that she stuck to her guns.And I agree that God has something greater for her out there.Then I had rehearsal for Sunday at Church.Should be another great Sunday.yeah !!.We are doing a newer Lincoln Brewster song.Then I came home and watched ANTM and AI with Ninan.I am so mad that Anoop went home.He is super awesome and fab singer.He is going to have a career I just know it.He is going to have girls all over him too.Hehehe.Now I am sitting in front of the computer writing this blog.I am starting to like writing again.I have written many poems and short stories in the past.Its nice to see words come to life.Well thats all for now.I am off to bed.Need my beauty sleep.Blessings


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment