Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hey there Hi there

Hello Everyone

Well its Easter.I can't believe it.Well today was interesting.I went to work in such a great mood.But that was dashed quickly enough.I could not believe how ppl can act towards others in cruel snipey ways.I then went and worked at different store to help them out closing.It quickly changed my mood.I worked with Chae, Sarina and Mary.They were all very nice girls.It was pretty busy.I even had two of my regulars come and see me there so it was nice.I also picked up some product.And they are attached to Sobey's so i picked up a few things.Then came home and watched You, Me and Dupree with Ninan.It's such a funny movie.And then I played some Sims and now I am off to bed.We are going to see the play called the Veil at our church in the morning.

Blessings and Happy Easter

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment