Monday, April 6, 2009

Sonw in April Come on !!!!


Well hello People

Well today was a great day off.I totally enjoyed myself.I was able to get up and kiss and hug Ninan before he went off to work.I was able to start the spread sheet for the Demo Cd Sign up.I went to Angela's dads house and hung out with her and then we went and got our toes did.Thank you Ninan hone.I got black with white flowers.They are so shiny and pretty.Then we went to Wallyword and got lost for a bit.Ang got this really nice light purple outfit.She has to watch her tummy right since the operation.She is healing really well.I have to remember my client tomorrow morning William.He is going in for surgery on his kidney.My thoughts and prayers are with his family.Then I came home and Ninan had made me some awesome veggies and chapatis.I added some of the almonds and Romano cheese the mix and it was so goooooood.Well tomorrow I am at work for 3pm.I have to have all my clothes ready for the shoot.In the morning.I am to excited for words.Thats all for now.Still can't believe I had to use Angela's sock to clean off the back window.That was pretty funny.I am sure if anyone saw.I love Angela and Ninan.Both two really special ppl in my life.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

Ps why cant we have weather like the picture here !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment