Monday, April 20, 2009

Rain is Here Spring is Here


hey Everyone

Well the rains came down today.Which was a nice that it came the next day after the MS run.We had a lot of fun yesterday.Today at work was interesting.I went early knowing that I would need to hit the bank for change then my eye went all wonky so I stopped at home and changed into my glasses.I was worried cause I don't wear my glasses all that much.So I was worried about my cutting.But it worked out great with everyone.I had a really nice lady in named Charlotte.She was super nice.We did some cap h/l. Then I went and got the money order fro Curves.I am still abit mad over that fact that only me and one other person did it.Oh well there is always next year.I forgot to get my bag of accessories.Will have to get them tomorrow.Ninan and I hung out and watched our usual Monday night shows except they were all re-runs.So we watched DWTS.There were some outstanding ones tonight.Well that's all for now.Talk to u all soon.


Peace Out
Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment