Monday, April 13, 2009

Me likey the kids


Well hello Everyone

Well today was a awesome day.Ninan and I finished cleaning up the house and went and did the shopping.I got a couple of new bins for storage.Also got some new scented candles.We bought Ninans mom the same candle holder as we have its the scented oil candle.Then at about 430 the whole crew came over.It was nice to have the house full.We played in the backyard for 25 mins and them came inside.It was nice to be in the sun and fresh air with the kids.They liked it.We played freeze tag.Then we came inside and the all the adults left.I know they enjoyed that.We did too.We had couple of ppl stayed behind to help out.Four kids are alot.We had a easter egg hunt.And the kids loved it.Then we watched Journey to the Center of the Earth.That was pretty awesome.Shreya came right over and hugged and kissed me.And Shalini came and sat with me and climbed all over me and hid behind me on the scary parts.It was sweet.The boys really liked the movie so did I.Then we opened the small gifts that we got them.Polly pocket for Shalini, Dora for Shreya and the boys Kevin and Shawn these robot mega block toys.And we got them a group toy of the iq 20.They loved it.Then later we made pizza and ate that.The kids ate.I just wish they lived closer.But I am sure they feel the same with us.Then we played buzz on Ps 2 with all three of the bigger kids.I was in the lead and then they had to go.We took some more pictures as they all left.It was a wonderful day.Ninan was all tuckered out.Oh and we took a ton of pics on the camera on the computer.Too funny.Well thats all for now.


Prayers are with my friend and co-worker Erin as her son Mathew has been admitted.I am praying for the whole family.

Peace Out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment