Tuesday, April 28, 2009

i don't wish I was 17 again !!!

Hey Everyone

Well work was pretty good.I had some really nice people in my chair.The night went really fast.I made some decent tips.I finished a few more chapters of Breaking Dawn the final book in the Twilight series.I am having a hard time reading from another character's perspective cause the rest of the series in the girls mind Bella.I finished the other books really fast this one is taking longer.Maybe cause its the largest of the four.And carry's the weight of being the final book.Then after work I went out with Angela to see the movie 17 again hence the name of today's blog.I would not want to go back to high school.I loved school just not high school. I got along with most of the students.But still a big fat no on that one.The movie was surprisingly good.I loved all the smaller characters that is what made the movie great.Well my eyelids are dropping I guess its time to hit the hay.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment