Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going to Church is Awesome !!!!

Hello People

Well today Ninan and I went to church it was awesome.The music was great and being able to sit with him was the best.The service was on the Myth of Jesus.Bill is a fantastic speaker.We both enjoyed it.Then I went and picked up my beautiful Easter Lily Plant that bought from the youth for their missions trip this summer.I gave it to my boss.She loved it.Then Ninan and I went off to the mall to look for an outfit for the cover shoot on wed.And I found the most lovely dress and jacket.Perfect.Then we had lunch together and then went home.I got to iron Ninan's clothes for the week.While watching Beverly Hills Chihuahua movie.It has some funny lines like my teeth they are so minty fresh.So funny.Then the rest of the day was just easy going watching Simpson's and watching the Country Music Awards.I wanting to hear Carrie sing.I wonder if she will bring back Orianthi back with her again.She is a breathing taking rocking female guitarist. Well thats if for today.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment