Monday, April 27, 2009

I love to Dance and I am going too !!


Hello out there

Well sorry I was gone for a few days.I had church yesterday and we got to see Ninan's family.It was fun.I hung out with the boys and the girls.Everyone was in good spirits.I love my family.But I miss my own family all the time.I am lucky though my brother is here but at a hotel in Mississauga.I am going to call him tomorrow.He is coming over on the weekend.Its going to be awesome.Well work was fun today.I opened by myself and it went well.I went and picked up my new contacts at Walmart.I also bought some new mousse and some sparkle gel.I need it for updo's.Also for me too.I watched the movie Make it Happen which is a double for Center Stage Turn it up.Well they are similar but the young girl is this version is way better.She is a great connection with dancing.It made me think that I need to start dancing again.So I am going to look for a nice school around here or in Niagara Falls..Too cool.I love to Dance.Well thats it for now.

Peace out and keep on moving

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment