Friday, April 24, 2009

What you are 95 yeah right?


Hello People

Well today was yet another great day at the shop.I had my dear friend Angela in for a HL and cut.It turned out really cool.We did blond and mocha brown.And then I trimmed up her hair.She loved it.Then just before her I had this lovely lady named Fran.She will be get this 95 in August.She looks great.She was such a sweetie.I even got to hug her.I am going to ask if I can come her party the next she is in.I think it would be a hoot to go.Then I went and picked up my pictures from Samantha's house.They are all awesome.Even the funny ones.Her son is so cute and smart.I hope we have a kid like that.Well I hope tomorrow is another busy day.I am going out for a bit with Angela.Should be alot of fun.Well thats all she wrote for now.God is good, Ninan loves me and my parents are happy and thats all that matters.

Peace Out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment