Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'am going to go crazy

hey everyone

Well today was a crazy day.I slept in way to much.And was up way to late.Work was dumb.I got written up for something was a little bit serious but also a joke.It was a great day for really nice people who made the day go alot better and faster.I just wanted to get out there as soon as possible.I have finally figured out the game at least at my job.You can't trust anyone.Except for yourself and even then sometime you lie to yourself.I just wish sometimes that I could just go and crawl under a rock.I am so glad that my music stuff is working out and is going to take me away.i don't like to fight or rock the boat.But that road is not be found right now.Well thats all for now.BH 90210 was good.I will watch the tape of AI tomorrow that Ninan taped for me.What a sweetie.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment