Friday, April 17, 2009

No more fever No more fever


Hello People

Well i am up late once again.I can't sleep.I stayed home from work.I had a temp last night but today it left.Yeah.I also got to see a few of the pics from the photo shoot on wed.Wow is all I can say.I have my cover shot and a back shot.Samantha did an amazing job.She really caught the real Heidi.I know that the people who by my CD will be impressed.Well I better get some shut eye.I have to get back to work tomorrow.I am getting better.I know it.My throat is subsiding as well.So that's another blessing.Again if you want to pre-order you CD let me know.I will put you down on the paid list.Well I hope that work will be fun and lots of laughter.No cattiness allowed.Anyways I also watched One Night with the King once again.It's the story of Ester.I really love the movie.I am glad that we have at our church.Rent it or buy it.Its a must see or own.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment