Saturday, April 18, 2009

Work was rockin'


Hello Everyone

Well work was rockin' today.I just hope that i don't get into to much trouble for not taking a break.i did close to 300 and I came on at noon.I am still not 100 % but I gave a great effort to be on my game.I made a decent amount of tips which was nice.Considering yesterday I made like nothing.I had some of my favorites in the chair.Adam and Jd came by which was a nice surprise i got to do some detailing on JD.It was not as clean as I wanted it to be.I just need more practice.He wants me to do this logo called Famous.So I am going to practice drawing and the cutting it out.It will take some time.I also had some nice new people in my chair.This lady from Walmart super nice.She has a sweet pug dogie.She was telling me that somebody had dropped it off in the middle of the road.She had stop traffic to get her.But she called around and nobody wanted her.So she kept her.What a lovly story.I then came home and hung out with Ninan.And now I am typing on here.I have the MS walk tomorrow.Should be alot of fun.I will have pictures.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

This is Dev Patel and Frieda Pinto from Slumdog Millionaire

No comments:

Post a Comment