Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yo Yo Yo

Well Hello Peeps

Well it was a nice Tuesday out here in the woods.The sun was shining and I had to work a bit later so it was nice.It was a nice and steady day.I had a really nice man named Peter come and sit in my chair and he said that everyday that he has breathe in his lungs is a miracle.So to you Peter I say thank you cause you helped me write a line in my 6th song.So yeah Peter.Ninan loves it.He says the beat is catchy.Which is what we want.I am really excited to sing it.Well I also got to correct about more of my hair.Its all even now.Yeah.I am so excited for next week and the photo shoot.I have some great ideas.I am watching what I eat as well.To make sure that I lose not gain.My dear friend Kristina missed her trip to Cuba due to being really ill.So I have been fervently praying for her.No one likes to be sick.And she is beyond that.Tomorrow its back to Toronto.Its the final day.I can't believe it.It was only in December that I put this to Rob to do this and now its just into April in a few mins that is.And its done.A miracle I tell you.Well hugs to everyone.

Blessings


Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment