Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yes We havfe Sunshine


Hello People

Well today was awesome.I woke up early to get ready for today which was the photo shoot finally with Samantha.She is super awesome.Well I picked her up at around 930 am and then we headed off to St.Catharine's to the church.I did 2 outfits there and loads of pics.Some in the pews some at the piano.Really nice combo's.We then stopped off at Ninan's for a quick hello and then to Niagara Falls for Photos at the Botanical garden.Wow that is beautiful.I want to take Ninan's family there in June like Samantha has suggested then it will be in high bloom.We took loads of pictures once again with a couple more changes in outfits.All the while feeling totally comfortable and excited.She loves light and I like being a bit goofy.There were even a couple of friends who decided to make them self known.Our friend Mutt and Geoff these Canadian geese.They were honking so loud at one another and you could tell the one was mad at the other.Then we headed home and I dropped her off and the I went and hit Wallyworld.I picked up a new game for my sims and then headed home.What a glorious day.Except now I have a really sore throat and I feel kind of run down.So we will see how I feel tomorrow.My shift got changed again to 3-9 pm.So I can atleast sleep in.I am excited to see what becomes of the pictures and what I will choose for the album.The name has been picked out and it rocks.No I won't be spilling the beans on the name till it comes out.But you can pre-order at the cost of 10.00.Please email me and I will take care of the rest.

Blessings

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment