Sunday, March 29, 2009

Whats going on


Well today has been very interesting.The morning was awesome.Church was simply amazing.Lester our Associate Pastor was too good to be true.Today's message was on worry.And how the chains of life can wear you down.Well we all feel that I am feeling that big time right now.It's hard to describe without going into details.Way to personal.I finally got to watch the end of the Last Templar movie with Mira Sorvino.It was terrible.The first half was way better.Well I am off to Toronto once again tomorrow.Yeah to finish off the last song and maybe get to see the AGO finally.I doubt it but a girl can dream.Ninan is off to Ravi and Seema's house to hang with them.Me I am here alone with a really bad stomach ache and girl stuff.Well once again it was awesome to sing and be at church today.I needed it.Well I am off to finish cleaning the kitchen.Yeah.Should be fun.I have these really great clorox bleach things I 've been dying to use.Well talk to you all once again tomorrow.

Ciao and Peace Out

Heidi Joshua

This is my Ninan

No comments:

Post a Comment