Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am home sweet home


Hello People

Well I am back home.I am loving the idea of being in my own bed.Not that I didn't love the warm hospitality of Rob and Sharron and you can't forget smidge.She is too cute.Well we finished 5 songs and I will once again be going to TO on Monday to finish everything up.I am getting really excited and next Wednesday I am meeting up with photographer Samantha.To talk ideas for the cover.Please if you have any ideas I appreciate it.My demo is a Contemporary Gospel Album.Its has some R&B and Country.Its awesome.I want to say thank you again to Rob and Sharron for opening up their home to me.You are welcome in our home anytime.We can't wait to have you.Then it was off to home in FE.I stopped for some gas in Oakville.And then off to home.I was able to drop off all my stuff before heading off to work.I had a great guy named Darcy in.He was super nice and then my two favorite little boys.I did some hair tattooing on them.Super cool.And it was slow after that.Colleen and I hung out.I am deciding whether to go red or not.I really want too.I really look amazing as a red head.But more on the brown red side.Either way I am getting my Saturn rings taken care of.Don't ask.Well that's all for now.I am about to go and crawl in to bed with Ninan and off to La La land.Talk to you all tomorrow.

Peace Out

Heidi Joshua

ps this is my buddy Smidge.

No comments:

Post a Comment