Monday, March 16, 2009

I Can't believe it


Well Hello Peeps

Well today was a productive day.I went to work and stayed till 2pm.It was really steady in the morning.I also sold over 100.00 in retail.So cool.Then I had a really nice lady that I haven't seen in a long time come in.It was nice to catch up.I went to curves after work and have to bring in a resume which I did.Then cleaned up abit around the house cause Justin came over for a hair cut.I showed him how Ninan and I clean up the hair.Its with the vacuum.It was pretty funny and he was killing himself laughing and I made 20.00 for the kitty.So yeah.I am saving this week for Friday and the rest of my 6 days in Toronto.So I am hoping to be super busy and see what happens.The weather was awesome and I was in a terrific mood but that changed when the storm came in and sucked all the wind out of sales.Oh well.I made a terrific meal for both Ninan,Justin and me.It was a light cream sauce with sautee broccolli and red pepper with chicken.It was awesome and very tight on the calorie count.I also got Kristina and mine tickets today in the mail for HSM2.So excited to see it.We are heading pretty early into Toronto for the show cause its general seating.But should be awesome to see Jake.Well thats all she wrote for now.I hope everyone's day went well.Please let me know what you think of my blog.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

The pic is of my dear friend Justin.He is awesome !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment