Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I am in the Concrete Jungle

Hello Peoples

Well Im here in the Concrete Jungle called Toronto.Its so much fun and alive here.I have my producer Rob and Sharons doggie named smidge.She is almost 16 years old.She weighs a wopping 3.5 pds.Back to the jungle, this trip I have been taking more photos of the things that around me.The city has a different flavour to it.We are going to do 3 songs today I am hoping and then the other 2 tomorrow.We went to Pocket Studios yesterday and met the guys.They are super cool.All really talented.Joshua my violinist finished all his stuff for the one song which was good.It sounds amazing.Tonight we are going to head out for bit of fun do some possible Karaoke.We'll see though.I will be posting some pics with Smidge later.Well talk to you all later.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment