Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Hello World


Hello World

This is my new Blog.Yeah.My name is Heidi Joshua.I am happily married to my Best Friend named Ninan.I am Christian, a singer, hairdresser,stage actress,writer,painter and generally a nice person.I love to donate my time to Charities and help Young People in my community to see more Theater Shows and events.I am starting this blog because I am presently working on a Demo Cd of Christian Gospel Music.And my management team thought it would be a great idea and I very interesting person.So here goes.I personally wrote 5 songs and the 6th is a oldie but a goodie.I am hoping to have the Cd finished for the end of May.I am going to plan a Cd Release party.So please stay tuned to the updates on that other things going on my life.Please let me know if you like what I am talking about or anything for that matter.I am excited to see how this goes and where it can lead.

Blessings to you all,

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment