Monday, March 23, 2009

Hey I am here

Hey Everyone

Well yesterday was fun. Church was awesome.We did some really spiritual songs that were moving to sing. Adam is a great singer. Then it was off to the in-laws for the afternoon.It was nice to see them. The kitchen was finished with the new red granite counter tops with sparkle in it. Then Ninan and I went to Wally world for some quick shopping.I got some new capris and this need pill to take called CLA. It's going to help me lose my keester. Yeah. Now I am here at Rob's house.Chillin with Jordan and using her computer to write this blog. Joshua is trying to perfect his sound on the violin for one of the songs that we are recording for the the demo. It's funny to hear all the squeaking and shrilling coming from the studio. So we will see and hear how it all comes out when the demo hits the shelves. Well I check in later. The weather is awesome today in the concrete jungle. I hope it stays this way till I leave. Well laters.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment