Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am talking to Momma


Hi Everyone

Well today was awesome at church.It was on Addictions.I am buying the service CD for my sister Kari.I know she will like it.The service was awesome as usual.I also got my cd from the Worship through the ages.Wow its great too.I am going to try and get a song or two up on you tube.I was also talking to my mother on the phone.She is super cool lady.I was telling her that I went bought the 50th Anniversary Barbie Doll.She is super cool.Ninan my husband said that she is really pretty.I know I shouldn't be playing with dolls any more.But she is only for collecting not to be played with in anyway.Other than that the day went well.We watched the new simpsons.It was pretty funny.Well I am off to work tomorrow at the salon.Hoping that it will be busy.Well till tomorrow we bid adeu.

Peace out !!!

Heidi Joshua

Ps I got the Blonde version of the doll.

1 comment: