Saturday, March 21, 2009

It was cool

Hey Everyone

So yesterday at work was super cool.I worked a short but sweet shift.I had a lovely lady in named Dawn.Super sweet and her mom is too cute.Today she is coming back for her cut and blow out.She is going to her mothers spit cake birthday party.Its where many people get together to blow out the cake hence the spit cake part if their birthdays are close.They have another cake for eating.To funny huh.Last night Kristina and I went to see my friend Christine son Jake in HSM2.It was good.There were some stand out people which made the show flow.I took some snaps cause there was this warden lady watching make sure that we didn't take any snaps.Well I did.i got some good ones too I think.Well thats all she wrote for now.My right eye is acting up so I am going to switch my contact out even though its a new set.I am also wearing my new Olympic t-shirt with all the Mascots on it.Tee hee.Well its a long shift.I am hoping to work it.

Peace out or as they said in the 1 2 3 Red Light

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment