Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well its back to square one so to speak


Hey Everyone


Well I am starting my 90 day and beyond fitness transformation today.I am armed with my journal, my measurements, my first day photos and my list of things that will be doing fitness wise.I will be putting them up on here.So I can show the world my flaws.And I am totally okay with that.I made a list of about 30 plus things that I have put into a bucket and will draw one everyday so that I won't ever get board.Then at the end of the month I will put them back in and do it again.I even took Ninan's measurements and he has a list of things he will be doing as well.I have went as far as to choose items that I am allowed to have at our local restaurants and fast food places.Diet will be key for me.Being a hairdresser there is no set time to eat.Some days you have to eat standing up.I will be increasing my lean protiens for the first while and continue with the veggies that I already eat.I am also going to try and cut out my pop all together as well.But like a smoker one day at a time.I am eager for any advise on what I am doing and what I may face in the future as in plateau's and hitting the wall as they call in running.I also am going to be running the 10 km Niagara Falls run once again this time to better my time under 1 hour.That means a 1km for every 10 mins or less.Wow what accomplishment that would be.This is also to help me with any future pregnancy's as well.I want a safe delivery and recovery.They say that the better shape you are in before the pregnancy will be a faster outcome for after the baby is born.Well thats all for now.Happy Canada Day everyone and see you tomorrow.I wonder what I will draw tomorrow.Exciting already.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment