Monday, July 13, 2009

Days 12 & 13 done and done


Word up Everyone

Well two more days are in the bag.Day 12 as in yesterday Ninan pulled out the Cardio Jam Ab Burner.So it was a 40 min dvd but I did it.It was actually alot of fun.I really like the lady instructor she seems really nice and fun.And the music is a awesome.It keeps you going.Today seemed like a marathon day for some reason.I did 2 perms in one day.But both turned out really nice luckily they were both partial perms so the went fast.So yeah.Then it was work at home which was fun actally.For day 13th lucky 13 Ninan pulled out yet another treadmill 30 mins. But at 10pm I hopped on and did 30 mins while watching the Cake Boss show on TLC.And I wasn't even tempted by the show for a piece of cake. I just love watching them make the cakes.One cake they made today was like 400 pds. Man that is alot of cake.Well thats all for now.Off to bed and onto day number 14 , 2 weeks already under my belt.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

The picture is our backyard that Ninan cut into the lawn a N and then heart and a H. Can you see it !!! He is such a romantic...

No comments:

Post a Comment