Friday, July 3, 2009

Day Three and still eager to do this


hey Everyone

Well its day 3 and I am feeling really good.Today Ninan pulled out a walk/run for 30 mins.But since it was rainy and soggy here.I replaced the walk out doors indoors on our treadmill.I did just over 2 miles in the 30 mins.So yeah me.Then I made some lunch for myself which was chicken and veggies with a pinch of Romano cheese.It was so tasty.Then it was off to mail some money off to my parents.Since they paid for my Indian barbie from Ebay but now I have paid for it.I called my mom after that.She said thank you.I appreciate her and my dad alot.Then it was off to work for 5.5 hours at the salon.It was pretty fun.I had some gents in my chair and a couple of regulars.Matt came in.He is such a nice guy.Well then it was home I go to my darling hubby Ninan.So sweet is he.And now I am writing here and then its off to bed.I have a long 8 hour shift tomorrow and I have to get my workout in the morning before I go to work.

Peace Out


Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment