Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hey Everyone its Day two


Hey Everyone

Well its day 2 of the 90 days.What a feeling I have.I was saying goodbye to Ninan as he went of work today and asked him to pull out what I was to do today and guess what he pulled out.None other than the dvd of Belly dancing.So I did it and it was really fun.I chose the arms and ab section on the dvd.I felt really good after that.Then I had a quick shower and made myself lunch of soup and chicken breast.I am bit weird so I tossed it in my s0up.It tasted really good.Then it was off to work thinking that our big boss Matthew was coming in.But he didn't make it.I had a great night with Krysta.Then Ben and Stephen showed up for a visit.They both looked great.Then I dropped them off due to the rain.I also got do some hair tatooing on Stephen its looks pretty sweet.Then I came home and found out I won my Indian Barbie on Ebay.Yeah.Now I am going to play abit of Sims 3 and then off to bed.Well thats all for now.See you all tomorrow.

Peace out

Heidi Joshua

No comments:

Post a Comment