Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Day 6 7 and 8 Holly Canoli


Hey Everyone

So I am getting slow on the blog here.Well Days 6,7, and 8 now are done.I am feeling really good about what I have been doing.I feel like I have more happy energy as well.I noticed that on Tuesday at work it was fun again.I really enjoyed myself. I had one of the nicest ladies in.Her name is Ingrid and she is married to Tom.And he is a total sweetheart. She came in for some more low lights again.And there turned out perfectly.I was so pleased.I think that when I am happier it comes through my work and shows.She was over joyed with the outcome.Which any hairdresser will again that a smile on the clients face is a great thing.Krysta and were cracking jokes on each other and laughing alot which is great.Back to the transformation on Day 6 it was Core Synergistics with the Power 90x dvd.And then Day 7 was Power 90 Ab ripper.Both are really tough and make you sweat.And today was my choice and I chose to do a speed walk and some running on the treadmill.I also walked to my doctors appointment because I didn't want to pay the almost 4.00 parking fee.Which is totally rediculous.Well thats all for now.See you all tomorrow.


Peace out

Heidi Joshua

Ps the pic is from Canada day 2009.Thats me on the left, then my friend Kristina,then my other friend Krista and finally and not least my dear friend Angela.She too is making some changes in her life.Rock on Angela...

No comments:

Post a Comment